CAFÉ AU LAIT with Scones
Discover our new NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® recipe idea: CAFÉ AU LAIT with scones, a British specialty. This sophisticated gourmet dessert is a dream!
- Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
- Serves: 4 persons
- 4 capsules of CAFÉ AU LAIT by NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®
- 200g flour + 2 tablespoons flour
- 35g of sugar
- 100g milk chocolate
- 2 Eggs (1 for mixing and 1 for brushing over scones)
- 1/2 packet of baking powder
- 50ml whole milk
- 40g butter
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1 Preheat the oven to 180°C. Chop the chocolate into pieces. Place the flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl, cut the butter into cubes and knead the mixture into a dough with your hands.
- 2 Make a well in the dough, then add the beaten egg and vanilla pulp and knead briefly. Add the chocolate chips.
- 3 Dust the work surface with flour and roll out the dough to a thickness of approx. 2 cm. Cut out circles with a diameter of 4 cm, then cut a "pie piece" so that the scones can stick to the rim of the cup.
- 4 Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Place the circles on the tray and brush with beaten eggs.
- 5Bake for about 20 minutes in a convection oven.
- 6Prepare the coffees and serve with the scones.
You might also be interested in these recipes
Cappuccino with Cookie Sprinkles
- 5 min.
Lungo frappé with ice cream and chocolate
- 75 min.
Cortado Orange Blossom
- 15 min.