Latte Macchiato with banana split
Discover our NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® recipe idea: Latte Macchiato with banana split. A gourmet dessert with a delicious banana note.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 minutes
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 4 persons
You will need a:
- A hand mixer
- Wooden skewers
- 4 capsules of NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®Latte Macchiato
- 4 mini bananas or 1 banana
- 50g Nestlé dark dessert chocolate
- 20g powdered sugar
- 100ml whipped cream
- 4 strawberries
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 Cut the mini bananas into thick slices and stick 3 on each wooden skewer.
- 2 Caramelize the icing sugar in the pan and spread the resulting caramel over the banana slices in a lattice pattern.
- 3 Cut the strawberries into small pieces. Whip the cream until stiff. Melt the chocolate with the water in the microwave (1 minute at 500 W).
- 4 Prepare the drinks. Put a dollop of cream in each glass, place the banana skewer with the strawberry pieces on the rim and cover with the melted chocolate. Serve immediately.
You might also be interested in these recipes
Café Au Lait with Scones
- 15 min.
Lungo frappé with ice cream and chocolate
- 75 min.
Latte macchiato with iced cheesecake
- 120 min.