Latte macchiato with iced cheesecake
Discover our NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® recipe idea: Latte macchiato with iced cheesecake. A gourmet dessert with a delicious banana note.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 2 hours
- Difficulty: Medium
- Serves: 4 persons
You will need a:
- Electric hand mixer
- 4 capsules of NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Latte Macchiato
For the cheesecake:
- 75g cream cheese with 40-60% fat in dry matter
- 50g quark with 40% fat in dry matter
- 40g of brown sugar
- 5g flour (1 teaspoon)
- 1 egg
- Grated zest of 1 unwaxed lemon
For the whipped cream:
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
- 150ml cream
For the sauce:
- 100ml lemon juice
- 100ml of water
- 75g powdered sugar
- 25g of butter
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 Prepare the coffee, let it cool down and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- 2 For the cheesecake hemispheres, preheat the oven to 150°C. Beat the egg with the brown sugar, then add the flour, grated lemon zest, cream cheese and cottage cheese. Mix well and pour the mixture into hemispherical moulds. Bake for 8-10 minutes. (If you don't have hemispherical moulds, divide the mixture into several ramekins. If so, cut small pieces of cheesecake later.) Let it cool and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 3 Whip the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff. set aside.
- 4 Prepare the Lemon Sauce: Place the lemon juice in a saucepan with the water, corn starch, and brown sugar. Bring to a boil while stirring constantly. Add the butter and stir well. Let cool and put in the fridge.
- 5 Just before serving, fill the coffee into glasses and add a spoonful of whipped cream on top of each. Add the cheesecake hemispheres and cover with the lemon sauce.
You might also be interested in these recipes
Café Au Lait with Scones
- 15 min.
Lungo frappé with ice cream and chocolate
- 75 min.
Cortado Orange Blossom
- 15 min.