LUNGO FRAPPÉ WITH VANILLA ICE CREAM AND DARK CHOCOLATE
Discover our NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® recipe idea: Lungo frappé, a very special iced coffee with fine vanilla and chocolate notes!
- Prep time: 15 minutes
- Cooking Time: 1 hour
- Difficulty: Easy
- Serves: 4 persons
You will need a:
- Hand mixer
- 4 capsules of NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® Lungo
- 4 scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 150ml whipping cream
- 20g powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla bean
- Crushed ice
- Dark chocolate flakes
- 1 Prepare the Lungo, let it cool down and store it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- 2 Pour the whipped cream into a mixing bowl, then add the pulp of the vanilla pod and powdered sugar. Place the mixture in the fridge for 10 minutes.
- 3 Take it out and beat the chilled mixture till it’s stiff.
- 4 Mix espresso with vanilla ice cream and fill into glasses.
- 5 Add crushed ice, garnish with a large portion of vanilla cream and sprinkle the chocolate flakes.
You might also be interested in these recipes
Café Au Lait with Scones
- 15 min.
Latte Macchiato with banana split
- 20 min.
Latte macchiato with iced cheesecake
- 120 min.