Cortado Orange Blossom
Discover our NESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto® recipe idea: CORTADO with espuma. This dessert is quick and easy to make.
- Time: 15 minutes
- Difficulty: Medium
- Serves: 4 persons
You will need a:
- Financiers muffin tray
- 4 capsules of CORTADO byNESCAFÉ® Dolce Gusto®
- 35g ground almonds
- 25g flour
- 75g powdered sugar
- 35g salted butter
- 2 albumens
- 2 teaspoons natural orange blossom flavoring
- 2 sheets of gelatin
- 300ml whole milk
- 30g powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 Preheat the oven to 210°C. In a bowl, stir together the ground almonds, sugar, flour, baking powder, and 1 teaspoon orange blossom flavouring to form a dough.
- 2 Melt the butter in a saucepan until lightly browned, allow it to slightly cool and add to the batter.
- 3 Fold in the unbeaten egg whites. Pour the batter into the buttered Financiers form. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes. (Adjust the baking time to the size of your pan.)
- 4 Heat the milk with the powdered sugar and the remaining orange blossom flavouring. Soak the gelatine in cold water. Then dissolve in the milk and pour the mixture into a siphon. Before serving, prepare the drinks, top off with the milk espuma and sprinkle Financiers crumbs on top.
You might also be interested in these recipes
Café Au Lait with Scones
- 15 min.
Lungo frappé with ice cream and chocolate
- 75 min.
Latte macchiato with iced cheesecake
- 120 min.